Saturday, September 18, 2010

50% off Gillette Shave Care

Happy weekend!

I have a friend visiting from Nashville this weekend, so hopefully (if I am not lazy), I will have some fun pictures from her visit later this week. 

I wanted to share a great deal with you all today, because it is a ONE DAY ONLY deal. We recently stumbled upon the site called Soap.com at work, and I've been trying to figure out the best way to introduce it to you- and today is the day!

They are offering 50% off all Gillette products with code GILLETTE50 at checkout. I just made an order using this code and could not be more pleased! I purchased the Gillette Venus Breeze Razor + 2 Cartridges (regularly $10.15) for $5.07 and also the 6 Venus Breeze Refill Cartridges (regularly $18.95) for $9.17. So my total dropped from $28.50 to $14.25 using the code, and I now have a new razor and 8 refill cartridges! 

The only rule is, they do max out your savings at $15- so I would aim for around a $30 order. The best benefit to this is that shipping is FREE over $25- it is regularly a flat $9.99, so I really think its in your best interest to just stock up and get free shipping. I mean it is 50% off!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment