Tuesday, September 7, 2010

love love loveeee my new boots!

Sorry for the lack of posting lately! Amber and I are trying to squeeze as much out of summer as we can before its over!

So, I told you I recently took advantage of that DSW deal and bought my fall boots! I got the Zigi Soho Mixer Boot in tan. I do have to admit... I went over my goal price of $60. They were originally $99.95 and I used a coupon for $25 off, making them a total of $74.95. To me, the extra $15 was completely worth it!



What made me fall in love with these was the narrowness of the calf. I usually have a really hard time finding boots that fit my legs correctly, and these come pretty close (not perfect, but its enough for me!)


If you want to treat yourself to some new fall boots, or get these hotties, DSW is offering free shipping on $35 orders, saving you the $8 shipping fees!

I hope you are all as excite about fall as we are! Let us know about some new purchases you've made lately, we could always use some inspiration!

3 comments: