Friday, August 27, 2010

$50 gap groupon

So as you guys saw earlier on our blog, Groupon had $50 worth of Gap merchandise for just $25! I bought one for myself and then snagged my boyfriends credit card to order one for him as well. We went shopping last night to get a head start on our fall shopping and ended up finding some pretty cute stuff, and the fact that we knew we were getting something for basically nothing, made it that much more fun to spend!

Vest $39.50
I bought this vest after trying on several jackets and sweaters because I just wasnt feeling the fit of any of them. I liked this becuase it was a little big, but looks like its supposed to be that way. I figure I can wear it over t-shirts, long sleeve tees, under jackets, basically whatever I want!

Scarf: $19.50
I saw this scarf on a model and had to have it. Its basically this HUGE square piece of soft, thin fabric and I just love how it drapes and doesnt hang that low. I have been also playing with it being some sort of shawl-ish type of thing, but haven't quite mastered it yet. We'll see.
 
So the money breakdown: I spent $25 to get the $50 Groupon. I ended up paying just $9.88 in the store. So I spent a total of $34.88 on $59.40 worth of merchandise! Love love loveeeee!

And this is my handsome boyf!

Hooded Cardigan $59.50
 He instantly fell in love with this hooded cardigan which is totally his style.

Sweater: $26.97 on sale
After some presuading he also decided he loved this grampa-ish cardigan which is more my style for him, but I think hes rocking it. And I swear he likes it more than this picture portrays!

Did anyone else take advantage of this Groupon? Care to share what you bought? Or tell us any fall items you've purchased recently, from any store!

6 comments:

  1. Eeek! A Gap Groupon? Gosh, I need to sign up for these things... I LOVE the scarf you bought! It looks so cozy, and it's the most lovely color. The vest is fabulous, as well. Oversize perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am quite happy with my purchases :)

    We will try to post all of the relevant/amazing Groupons we know about on our blog so you will know about them and can take advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute purchases! Love that you added photos of ben! heheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love groupon! that's a good deal :)

    ReplyDelete