Thursday, August 19, 2010

Groupon

I promise an actual post later today (Court and I have both been under the weather this week), but Theresa suggested that I spread the word about Groupon, and I couldn't really think of a better way to start this gloomy Thursday!

Groupon is a site that promotes daily local discounts (and some of them are really unbeatable). I recently joined Groupon for Grand Rapids, and today they are offering a $50 Gap gift card for $25! I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on which items I scoop up.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Amber...log in to your Groupon and then click Refer Friends, get $10

    That way you can post your referral link up here and if someone signs up and purchases an offer you'll receive $10 in Groupon dollars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted this at work today! I bought one for myself and THEN used my link to set up an account for my boyfriend and (using his credit card) bought him one too! So we received $100 worth of Gap money + $10 for Groupon all for $50! BOOYAH!

    ReplyDelete