Monday, August 9, 2010

cute, cheap hat!

On a recent shopping trip with my boyf, I stumbled into a store called Papaya. I hadn't even heard of it before, but some of the stuff looked cute, so I decided to browse. I would say this store is similar to Forever 21, but much smaller (and therefore much more organized, which is a plus for me).

I found some cute tops to try on, all under $20, and a pair of shoes. Sadly, I didn't fall in love with any of them except for the shoes, which didn't fit. So I started to leave empty handed, until I walked by the accessory wall and found this yellow beret! I am a sucker for berets because it's really the only hat I feel like I can pull off and it is a nice addition to plain outfits (which we all know I adore).

 Hat: $6.99

workin it SO hard

Top -- Target: $7
Vest --  Gap Outlet: $19.99
Shorts --  Lucky Brand: $0
I consider them free because 
I bought theem in 9th grade (I think they were $40) and 
just cut them into shorts for this summer,
so I think I've they've more than paid themselves off.

 Check out some more items from Papaya:



These are the shoes I tried on and loved
but they didn't have my size

This is the same hat I am wearing, but I am digging the blue too

Even better, they are offering a printable 10% off coupon for any in-store purchase you make, now through 8/31! I say overall this store is kind of hit or miss. I think they offer a better selection of accessories and shoes than clothing, but any store where there is a possibility of finding a cute top for under $20 is okay in my book.

Have any of you heard of or shopped at this store before? Does anyone plan on buying anything from the site? If so, what?

1 comment:

  1. I love the color yellow on you and seeing you in some shorts!

    ReplyDelete